Customer Service Agent (PT/ FT)
As a Customer Service for the FBO of Boundary Bay Airport, you will report directly to the FBO Supervisor. You are required to meet and are encouraged to exceed the highest standards of customer service in providing our guests with a safe and professional travel experience. In this rewarding role you will be responsible for ensuring that the actions you take reflect the expectations of your role with reference to the Mission, Vision, and Values which guide our efforts as a team.
The CSR attends to all incoming phone calls, customer service requests, and concierge services. Other duties that the CSR shall be responsible for are as follows:
• Greeting flight crews and passengers on arrival.
• Assisting customers with travel plans.
• Data entry.
• Word processing.
• Dispatching fuel trucks to aircraft.
• Responding / Directing e-mail inquiries.
• Resolution of customer complaints.
• Adhere to company Safety Management System.
• A strong focus on customer service.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook is essential.
• A general understanding of aviation terminology.
• A positive and pleasant phone manner.
• The ability to work in a team environment and on your own.
• The ability to think creatively, solve problems and multitask.
• The ability to manage stress in a fast paced environment
• The ability to think on your feet.
• A Restricted Radio Operators Certificate - Aviation - Company will provide training.
• Must have reliable transportation to work.
Please forward your interest and resume to