Latest News From Boundary Bay
Volunteer Opportunities - 2017 Airshow
Airport Operations Specialist (FT/PT)
The Operations Specialist reports directly to the Fuel and Maintenance Supervisor and attends to all fuel, aircraft towing, wildlife enforcement, and customer service requests.
Other duties that the Operations Specialist may be responsible for are as follows:
- Fuel concession operation and maintenance. This includes the sale of avgas, jet fuel and aircraft oil. The preventative maintenance of all fleet trucks as well as fuel plant equipment. The quality control of fuel products to industry standards.
- FBO ramp services. This includes lav services, de-icing, marshaling, GPU services, baggage handling, and concierge services with a focus on customer service and repeat business.
- Custodial Duties. These include, basic building maintenance such as light bulb replacement, lock servicing, janitorial duties.
- Landscaping. This includes lawn and field mowing and edging with various machines, weed control both on and off the apron areas and terminal landscaped zones.
- Snow removal/mitigation duties.
- Wildlife control and logging.
- After hours reception duties.
- General maintenance and repair of buildings owned by Alpha Aviation and leased to various clients.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Field Maintenance & Fuel Supervisor.
The Operation Specialist ideally should possess the following:
- A strong focus on customer service with training in this area.
- Able to complete assigned tasks with a minimum of supervision to a high standard.
- The ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Be mechanically minded.
- Class 5 BC Drivers license and clean driver’s abstract.
- BC First Aid certificate.
- Restricted Radio Operators Certificate.
Customer Service Agent (PT/ FT)
Boundary Bay Air Services – Delta, BC
As a Customer Service for the FBO of Boundary Bay Airport, you will report directly to the FBO Supervisor. You are required to meet and are encouraged to exceed the highest standards of customer service in providing our guests with a safe and professional travel experience. In this rewarding role you will be responsible for ensuring that the actions you take reflect the expectations of your role with reference to the Mission, Vision, and Values which guide our efforts as a team.
The CSR attends to all incoming phone calls, customer service requests, and concierge services. Other duties that the CSR shall be responsible for are as follows:
• Greeting flight crews and passengers on arrival.
• Assisting customers with travel plans.
• Data entry.
• Word processing.
• Dispatching fuel trucks to aircraft.
• Responding / Directing e-mail inquiries.
• Resolution of customer complaints.
• Adhere to company Safety Management System .
- A strong focus on customer service.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook is essential.
• A general understanding of aviation terminology.
• A positive and pleasant phone manner.
• The ability to work in a team environment and on your own.
• The ability to think creatively, solve problems and multitask.
• The ability to manage stress in a fast paced environment
• The ability to think on your feet.
• A Restricted Radio Operators Certificate - Aviation - Company will provide training.
• Must have reliable transportation to work.
COPA for Kids - Saturday, May 6th 2017
Sign up at https://tinyurl.com/COPA-Kids-May-6th
Mentorship Program 2017
New Boundary Bay Cenotaph Opening - September 18th
Boundary Bay Airshow
Aircraft Parking for Flying In will be at Apron 3, free of charge for the duration of the airshow.
Please check NOTAM for airspace restrictions.
28th Annual Golf Tournament
After 5 Business Social at Boundary Bay Airport
Women Of Aviation Worldwide week
2016 Theme – “It’s a jungle out there. 60 years of female bush pilots.”
Happy Women's Day !!!
- 2016 Boundary Bay Air Show - General Information -
- See you in Tampa January 19 - 22, 2016
- New Hangar
- New Fuel Provider - World Fuel Services
- It's a little airport no more
- COPA for Kids - September 26, 2015
- Boundary Bay FBO at the NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Quarter Century Aviation Club networking event
- 75th Battle of Britain Commemorative Parade
- Display of model airplanes